Do you wake up everyday,
and love what you do?
We do. And we want you to enjoy it just as much as we do! Which is why when we found this… we HAD, and we mean HAD to implement it into our contracts. A HUGE thanks to Garman Homes for sharing this with us!
Here we go – we want our home buyers to have the BEST buying experience and feel that in order for this to happen, CBH and our home buyers need to follow the Good Attitude Addendum. What’s that you ask? Here’s the sweet, short, all the good stuff version:
- HAVE A GOOD ATTITUDE. The end. We insist that employees, vendors, everyone we come in contact with have a good attitude.
- Expect for the unknown. We’ve built thousands of homes, yet things will happen that no one can anticipate. If we all bring a good attitude, the unknowns are more bearable.
- Expect to make decisions quickly. We’re on a 5-6 month build schedule. Yes, we’ll ask you to pick all your interior selections at one appointment. Trust yourself, you have good taste – you picked us for goodness sakes!
- If it’s not on your plans or in your paperwork, it won’t be in your house. If you mentioned it, posted it on Facebook, told the Pope – it doesn’t count unless it makes it into your paperwork, plans and you autograph it. So make the time to review these items carefully.
- Good communication is essential. Don’t assume we know what you’re thinking and NEVER apologize for asking questions. We want to know, just be gentle, our work is very personal to us.
- Mistakes are going to happen – prep now. Even if your paperwork and plans are 100% complete and accurate, mistakes happen and happen all the time. We DO promise to be honest and sincere and to work things out together. Remember we’re all on the same team!
- A good attitude is all it takes to get to the bottom of most problems. Believe in us, we believe in you.
Won’t you join us?
Join us in the process of a happy building experience?
Join us in making dreams come true?