What’s your time worth? We think it’s worth A LOT.
Which is why we brought back the Fast Track.
The hottest (or fastest) thing this side of the Mississippi!
Are you thinking… This isn’t for me. It’s not the time to buy. What’s the rush?
It’s time for a reality check.
Realtor.com just posted the 6 Stellar Reasons to Buy a Home in 2016:
- Interest rates are at record lows. For all you youngin’s out there – did you know the interest rate in the ’80’s hit 18.5%? Interest rates are at historic loans with a chance to raise at any moment, which could be a difference of hundreds to thousands of dollars in savings.
- Rents have skyrocketed. Time to put your hard earned dollars back into your own pocket instead of that pesky landlord. Rent.com published in their Rental Market Report, 88% of property managers raised their rent in 2015 with a 8% increase predicted for 2016.
- Home prices are stabilizing. This varies between markets but we have seen prices slow down, doesn’t mean you should wait – you never know if something will jump them into a rising rush again!
- Down payments don’t need to break the bank. We couldn’t agree more. With the first time home buyer programs and many other buyer programs allow for a 3% down payment.
- Mortgage insurance is a deal, too. Your MI can significantly raise your monthly payment, however, the Federal Housing Administration fees are down significantly, 1.35% to .85%, making your monthly payment lower if you fund it that way.
- You’ll reap major tax breaks. Say hello to a big tax return. The tax laws are in your favor. If your home loan is under $1 million, you can deduct all the monthly interest. Talk about putting some cash in your pocket.
The real question is why wait?
Why pay another month to your landlord? Ready to get on the Fast Track yet?
What is the Fast Track, you ask?
Why are we so head over heels in love with it?
The CBH Fast Track is the fastest way to move into your NEW CBH home!
It’s simple, it’s easy … it’s FAST.
Get into a shiny, new, awesome CBH home 30 days faster TODAY.