Tim & Brett’s Winter Homeowner Tips!
:: 2016 – Happy New Year ::
Can you believe another year has passed? We are never without new tips for you to keep your home in tip-top shape! Do you have a great time that we should share with the world? Send us a private message on Facebook and we’ll add it to our list.
TODAY’S TIP TUESDAY: Winter’s not over. Gather up your snow boots, shovel, and sand for those icy walkways. Want more winter safety tips? Click here for more details from our friends at Allstate.
Stop right NOW. Follow us on Facebook to ensure your home stays in tip top shape. Every Tuesday you’ll find a new tip from Behrman & the Beard (our Construction Manager and the furry guy to his left a.k.a. our other Construction Manager).
Here are the Tip Tuesday tips from the past month:
- December 1 – Finally in the holiday spirit and ready to light up your life? Check out this great video on how to hang your Christmas lights like a pro – http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/p/tips-and-tricks-for-stringing-holiday-lights-like-a-pro/vp-AAfLBAb
- December 8 – Did you know that keeping your home sufficiently heated will prevent your pipes from freezing. Even while you are away, it’s best to keep the temps over 55. Get a handy Nest or other smart technology and control everything on the go – http://www.tomsguide.com/us/best-smart-home-gadgets,review-2008.html
- December 15 – Only 11 more days until Christmas. Don’t wait until the last minute to get your home in tip top shape. Use these helpful tips to sparkle and shine this holiday season – http://www.bhg.com/christmas/parties/holiday-housecleaning-tips/
- December 22 – We know it’s a busy time of year. With all that extra holiday food don’t miss these 15 tips for keeping your fridge squeaky clean – http://mentalfloss.com/article/53648/15-tips-squeaky-clean-fridge
- December 29 – Stay warm during those chilly temps with this refresher on how to restart your water heater – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxH3DbG4ZjM
[Tweet “Check out all our awesome how-to warranty videos to help solve quick problems.”]
Don’t forget to ”Like” us on Facebook to stay up to date on all the latest homeowner tips, news, promotions and so much more!