5 Reasons You Want to Buy… RIGHT NOW!
There are many reasons of why you want to buy a home, even more why you should buy a shiny, new, AWESOME home… but don’t take our word for it.
RISMedia’s Real Estate recently released this article on the 5 Reasons Why Now is the Time to Buy a Home, we couldn’t agree more, here are the main points:
- JOBS ARE UP. If you haven’t noticed, everyone is hiring!! We are. Jimmy Johns is. Ted Jones, Stewart Title’s chief economist says, “In the last 12 months, we’ve created 2.65 million new jobs… Leisure and hospitality is booming, so consumer confidence is clearly up.”
- INTEREST RATES ARE LOW. Like REALLY low. Jones comments, “I don’t think I have ever seen cheaper rates, and I likely won’t for the rest of my life. Affordability is high right now.” It’s silly to throw your money away on rent or a high interest rate! Invest in yourself and buy before interest rates rise.
- PRICES ARE RISING. People know this and are starting to quickly snatch up homes. Getting into a new home now will save you money as home values are going to rise. Jones notes, “People who purchased a home a year ago basically got their first year of ownership free, based on increase in home value.” Let’s repeat that, people got their first year of ownership free. FOMO (the fear of missing out), if you haven’t purchased a home, you might want to hop in the car and drive to your nearest sales center. Don’t miss out these incredible opportunities in the market. Imagine yourself a year from now, reading this, thinking that you just got a year of ownership for free!
- FUEL COSTS ARE DOWN. Cheap energy = lower electric bills, savings on gas, and more money in the bank for your monthly payment. Enough said.
- TECHNOLOGY MAKES IT EASY. With new programs, buying a home is easier than ever. You can electronically sign documents, view the progress, calculate your monthly payment all from your home. New technology and tools are being created everyday to make buying a home an easy, simple process. Buying a home is no longer a daunting process.
The best part of the article is Ted Jones’ analogy on planning the right time to buy a home…
“They quicker you plant a tree, the bigger it grows.” In this current marketplace, the faster you become a homeowner, the sooner you reap the benefits.
We’re ready for you, are you ready to take the jump and reap the benefits? This market won’t be here forever.