Idaho Winter is Back
One of our awesome CBH Sales Coaches, Teschia, recently shared some awesome winter tips for Idaho now that the chilly air is coming in and we’re praying for snow for Christmas.
Idaho is a hub for many great activities including snowshoeing, skiing and snowboarding, hot springs, ice skating, sledding, snowmobiling, tubing and even ice fishing. Get your pen and paper out …
Here’s a short list of deals and ideas this winter:
- $10 snowshoe rental at McU Sports (Hill & Bogus Basin Road)
- Visit the awesome local ski resorts – daily rates between $20-$69
- Bogus Basin
- Bald Mountain Ski Resort (North Central Idaho)
- Tamarack (Donnelly)
- Brundage (McCall)
- Grand Targee (East Idaho/Wyoming border)
- Bonneville Hot Springs – just under 2 hours from Boise past Lowman
- 47th Annual McCall Winter Carnival
Looking for a night in away from the cold without too much of a drive? Check out the local bowling alleys – easy, fun, warm an relatively cheap – or catch a movie at the Flicks downtown.
We have all sorts of ideas but comment and share what you are most looking forward to this winter!