CBH Homes would like to congratulate our November 2014 MVR (Most Valuable Realtor), Siera Flores with Keller Williams Realty. Thank you for all your hard work & effort.
“Please help us congratulate Siera Flores on being our CBH Homes MVR! She has always been a great realtor to work with. We appreciate her hard work and great attitude. Here is to many more years working together.”
– Christine Comstock, CBH Homes Boise/South Meridian Sales Coach
CBH would also like to thank the following Realtors who closed a CBH Home during November of 2014:
- Abraham Lopez, Silverhawk Realty
- Alicia Pereyra Malone, Silverhawk Realty
- Amy Harper, Canyon Trail Realty
- Bonnie Boeker, Canyon Trail Realty
- Brent Kotter, Silverhawk Realty
- Christy Cottle, Silvercreek Realty
- Colby Lampman, Homes of Idaho
- Danette Klindt, Keller Williams Realty
- Deborah Byron-Leffler, Keller Williams Realty
- Denalee Bell, Keller Williams Realty
- Dewy Shattuck, Better Homes and Gardens 43 North
- Gina Shaw, Idaho Premier Properties
- Jacobi Patterson, 208 Real Estate
- Jahil Vejar-Diaz, El Centro Real Estate
- Jake Conklin, Silvercreek Realty
- Jeff Kinshella, Keller Williams Realty
- Joie McGarvin, Smith & Coelho
- Katie Tutt, Woodhouse Group
- Kip Didericksen, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
- Leland Obermeyer, Group One
- Lynn Moore, RE/MAX Executives
- Mira Piva, Keller Williams Realty
- Monica Coronado, Western Idaho Realty
- Pam Kutch, Silverhawk Realty
- Richard Gildone, Western Idaho Realty
- Robert Renteria, Keller Williams Realty
- Sharon Jossis, DK Commercial
- Shirley Walker, Core Group Realty
- Siera Flores, Keller Williams Realty
- Terra Wheeler, Mountain Realty
- Terry Taylor, Keller Williams Realty
- Tom Horrace, Keller Williams Realty
and it might be worth your while.
Are you in the running?
The top selling agent will receive a $2k*
vacation travel voucher!
So … how many will you sell before 12.31.14 at midnight?
*CBH employees and Outstanding Partner Realtors are not eligible for the $2k Travel Voucher. Must have a CBH home sale date in 2014 and be accepted and committed by 1/9/2015.