Tim & Brett’s Smart Home Tips for Summer!
:: July & August 2014 ::
With our triple digit temperatures, it’s time to check out what Tim & Brett want you to know about caring for your home this summer.
- Wash the exterior of your house with a regular garden hose and standard spray nozzle. Inspect exterior for areas in need of maintenance (ie caulk, paint)
- Check your sprinkler system for sprinklers in ned of adjustment or heads in need of cleaning or replacement
- Mow your lawn on a higher setting and water in the mornings before the heat of the day
- Make sure the foundation vents are open
- Trim trees and shrubs that may be touching the siding, windows or trim. Restore rings under trees to help prevent insect infiltration
- Test and replace smoke detector batteries
- Inspect your roof for any damaged or missing shingles
- Check out all our awesome how-to warranty videos to help solve quick problems.
Don’t forget to ”Like” us on Facebook to stay up to date on all the latest homeowner tips, news, promotions and so much more!