Back to Articles

>Funky Old Ceilings are toxic …

Funky Old Ceilings are Toxic

Check out our debut video from the CBH Homes Shiny.New.Awesome series! It was always a fan favorite and we couldn’t help sharing with you again!

Inhaled microscopic asbestos fibers can remain in the body forever and are impossible to remove. Sort of like that tattoo you got on Spring Break in Tijuana.
Yes, you know the one.
Shiny, new CBH homes are AWESOME … and NEW!
To see all the Shiny.New.Awesome videos, visit our special YouTube page!