Are you caught in the age-old debate of renting vs. owning? We understand that making the leap to homeownership is a significant decision, and at CBH, we have perfect solutions for you no matter what life stage you’re in.
For those looking to establish a more permanent residence and build equity, buying a home with CBH Homes is the perfect option for you. Here’s why:
- Build Long-Term Equity: Homeownership is a long-term investment that allows individuals to build equity over time, providing a solid foundation for financial stability and the potential to create lasting wealth through property appreciation. Have any questions about the benefits of buying a new construction home? Contact our team today.
- Stability and Customization: Owning a home with CBH Homes not only offers stability and security but also allows individuals to create a space that truly feels like home over an extended period. Unlike renting, homeownership provides the freedom to invest time, effort, and creativity into personalizing and evolving your living space.
- New Home Era up to $45k* Promo: We’re making buying a brand new home easier than ever at CBH Homes! If you’re in the market for a brand new home, don’t miss your chance to claim your New Home Era Promo of up to $45k* available for a limited time through January 31st. Claim yours here!
Not ready to buy quite yet? Life at a CBH Rentals community is a great option for those who prefer the flexibility and convenience of renting vs owning. Here are some key benefits of renting with CBH Rentals:
- Flexibility and Mobility: Renting provides the freedom and flexibility for those who are looking to embrace a dynamic lifestyle, explore new opportunities, and enjoy the convenience of hassle-free living without the commitment of long-term ownership. CBH Rentals has 11 rental communities across Idaho to choose from. Whether you’re looking to rent a 1 bedroom apartment in Meridian, or a single-family home in Kuna, we have the perfect place for you!
- Flexible Lease Terms: CBH Rentals offers a wide range of lease term options for those who are looking to tailor their renting experience to their lifestyle needs. Whether you’re looking for a short-term or long-term rental, you’ll enjoy lease terms ranging from 3 to 12 months long!
- CBH’s Trade Up Program: Saving for a new home can be hard, but we’re going to make it easy. We’re helping you save for a new CBH home with the Trade Up program! CBH Homes will give Buyers a credit of 10% of all rent paid while residing in a CBH Rental property up to $5,000* when you choose to TRADE UP and buy a new CBH home.
CBH Homes has been building dreams for Idahoans for over 31 years, and for 19 of those, named Idaho’s #1 Builder. CBH Homes is also an Idaho Best Place to Work, now ranked #48 in the nation and proudly working with over 25,000 happy homeowners. New homes available now in Boise, Idaho and surrounding areas. Start shopping today, click here!
*Some restrictions apply. See a CBH Sales Specialist for complete details. To qualify for the 2024 New Home Era Bonus Promo contract dates must be between 01-01-24 and 01-31-24, may not replace any prior agreement currently in escrow and is non-transferable. Promo amount to be applied toward buyers’ interest rate buydowns, closing costs, appliances, window coverings and more. Promo amount is based off of listing price. Buyer to receive: $45,000 on homes priced at or above $600,000; $35,000 on homes priced between $500,000 – $599,999; $25,000 on homes priced between $400,000 – $499,999; or $15,000 on homes priced at or below $399,999. Marketed by CBH Sales and Marketing, Inc. in Idaho. Broker cooperation invited. RCE-923