Tim & Brett’s Smart Home Tips for Fall
Temperatures are starting to drop and as we dig into the fall and winter wardrobe, it’s time to check in with Tim & Brett on how to care for your home this fall …
- Change out furnace filters to increase air quality in home.
- Replace weather stripping around doors and & caulk around windows to keep drafts out.
- Check smoke & carbon monoxide detectors to make sure they are working.
- Disconnect any hoses from outside faucets.
- Reverse your ceiling fan blades.
- Check your roof for damaged or missing shingles.
- Clean gutters.
- Have your sprinklers blown out.
- For more tips from Home Depot, check out this great morning show video.