You already know how much we love to create videos to share with you, now we’re creating awesome lists to share with you.
What better way than a list of the Top 25 Recommended Movies by members of the CBH Homes team?
(in no order of importance)
- Tristan & Isolde
- Pitch Perfect
- Dan in Real Life
- Three Kings
- Freaky Friday – the Original Version
- Remember the Titans
- The Princess Bride
- Black Hawk Down
- 6 Days / 7 Nights
- Mr. Brooks
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- A Walk in the Clouds
- What Lies Beneath
- The Kingdom
- Sleeping with the Enemy
- Far & Away
- Kingdom of Heaven
We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Tim & Brett’s Smart Home Tips for Spring
:: April 2014 ::
Spring has sprung and we are starting to see the first buds and blooms. Check out what Tim & Brett want you to know about caring for your home …
- Start your spring cleaning now. Dust underneath & behind your fridge/stove, check furnace filters (every month), clean/vacuum floor vents, clean window frames & baseboards.
- Be sure to check the caulking around your windows – as the weather starts changing the caulking can begin to crack.
- Mid-April begin checking your sprinkler system for leaks or other issues. Irrigation turns around around April 15th. Call a professional landscaper if you need help.
- Clear your downspouts and make sure water is draining several feet from your home.
- Have an HVAC professional tune up your air condition system.
- Check out all our DIY Homeowner Videos for more tips.
“Like” us on Facebook to stay up to date on all the latest homeowner tips and visit as at CBH Homes to find out all about the Payment of the Lifetime.
CBH Homes is looking for
SHINY, NEW, AWESOME
We are proud to be the #1 Builder in Idaho and we want to know if you might be a good fit for our Superstar Team.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Marketing Assistant/Coordinator
- New Home Sales Specialist
- Part Time Design Studio Specialist
- Director of First Impressions
- Detail Person
- Experienced Cabinet Installer
Are you the one? Click here for complete career descriptions:
Do you love the idea of helping people find their dream home?
Do you love solving problems, finding the perfect solution and moving others to action?
Do you believe that success is a team sport? HINT … we do!
Do you want to work for one of the Best Places to Work in Idaho (per the Idaho Business Review and our team)?
We want people who rock! If you are interested in becoming a part of the amazing CBH team, send us a love letter, your resume and/or anything else you think we need to know about you.
CBH Homes would like to congratulate our February 2014 MVR (Most Valuable Realtor), Sara Jacobson with Red Bard Real Estate. Thank you for all your hard work & effort.
Sara Jacobson, Red Barn Real Estate
“Sara Jacobson was AWESOME to work with! She was so kind and communicated well with all parties throughout the transaction. We look forward to working with her more in 2014.”
- Teschia Fishburn, CBH Homes N. Meridian/Eagle Sales Coach
CBH would also like to thank the following Realtors who closed a CBH Home during February of 2014:
- Augustin Baca, Century 21 Golden West
- Becky Webb, Core Group Realty
- Benjamin Janke, Silvercreek Realty
- Bonnie Boeker, Canyon Trail Realty
- Brent Dildine, Realty One Centre of Boise
- Carma Matheson, Keller Williams Realty
- Chade Leavitt, Silverhawk Realty
- Cheyenne Ison, Core Group Realty
- Dale Finlay, Keller Williams Realty
- David Michael Baltz, Silvercreek Realty
- Dori Wick, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
- Eric Kulm, Silvercreek Realty
- James Holtzclaw, Re/Max Elite Properties
- Jereld Spencer, Heritage Real Estate
- Joel Anderson, Silvercreek Realty
- Katharine Nahas, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
- Kelly Iacovelli, Capital Group
- Mitchell Rubin, Mitchell Allen Realty
- Nick Cracolice, ERA-West Wind
- Roger Patterson, Group One
- Sara Jacobson, Red Barn Real Estate
- Siera Flores, Silvercreek Realty
- Steve Rady, 43 Degrees North Real Estate
- Sylvia Dixon, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
- Tami McHugh, Heritage Real Estate
- Thomas Caples, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
Congratulations! We can’t wait to see who closes a home with CBH in March!
Don’t forget to share on your Facebook and Twitter pages!
Did you hear? CBH sells a home every 6 HOURS! That’s awesome. That also means that the home you see today might not be available tomorrow.
Not only that, but TIME Magazine recently reported Boise at the top of the list of cities “getting it right”. Among the items taken into consideration by TIME, as reported by KTVB:
- Thriving Economy
- Booming Cultural Scene
- Quality Health Care
- Growing University
If you haven’t had a chance to check out the shiny, new, awesome CBH homes then now is the chance!
Visit our website to see a map of communities, floorplans, and contact a CBH sales specialist for all the details.
Did you know that at CBH Homes not only do we dress in green to celebrate with the leprechauns, but we even paint our homes green too!
Check our four of our favorites painted in shiny, new, awesome GREEN!
Do you want to know who is the hottest?
Check out the Top 5 CBH Homes Communities in the Treasure Valley …
- Ventana (Meridian) – Phase #2 just released
- Devonshire (Boise) – Convenience, comfort and value
- Bridgeview (Boise) – Central Boise location
- Brookdale (Nampa) – New homesites just released
- Crimson Point (Kuna) – Heart of Kuna
Visit one of our six CBH Homes Sales Centers today to find your dream home.
We are open daily 1-5pm or by appointment.
RECEIVE 2 FREE CE ELECTIVE CREDITS!
All Real Estate professionals are invited to attend New Home University. Corey Barton will be instructing the class on all aspects of new home construction. Come learn the ins and outs from the early stages of dirt to handing your buyers their keys after closing.
Seating is limited so be sure to RSVP today by clicking the link below.
When: Thursday, March 20th
Location: Pioneer Title
Time: 9am – 11am
Who: All Real Estate Professionals
Seating: Limited - RSVP now to reserve your spot!