Happy Memorial Day!
Monday, May 25th, we remember all the men and women who have fought for the United States, celebrate their bravery, honor and their lives.
In honor of this, we will have revised open hours:
- Saturday, May 23rd – CBH Design Studio closed
- Monday, May 25th – CBH Sales Centers, Design Studio and Main office closed
If you haven’t had a chance to ever visit, Eagle, ID displays their “Field of Honor” every year at Merrill Park. This amazing display of flags helps remind us of all the military lives we have lost and what we are fighting for.
Take a moment now to remember, honor, and celebrate.
We thank you!
Let’s paint you a picture.
You’re a stay-at-home mom living in a travel trailer on your parents’ land with two kiddos running around at the ages of six and seven. Your husband works full-time to provide for you and the kids. Four in a travel trailer isn’t too bad, but what if there is another one on the way? You’re barely getting by with the four of you, how will you do it with five? The stress sets in.
Your only request? That you can bring your newborn to an actual home, not to a trailer with four wheels and a hitch but rather four walls and a full bathroom.
Let us introduce you to the Archuleta Family. Lawrence, Michelle, Dylan (7), Jayla (6), and Blayke Archuleta, born May 19th, 2015, 6 lbs, 22″, who won’t have to go home to a trailer.
On June 8th, CBH Homes in partnership with Canyon County Habitat for Humanity, along with many other generous subcontractors, volunteers, and sponsors will be putting on Laborer of Love tees and getting to work to provide this family with a stable home built in five short days.
However, we still need the village. We need food to feed the crew, volunteers to help keep the construction site under control, and spectators to cheer us on. Find out how you can help here: http://www.cbhblitzbuild.com/
The Archuleta’s are counting on us. Will you answer the call?
CBH Homes would like to congratulate our April 2015 MVR (Most Valuable Realtor),
Linda Lazaris with Lazaris Realty.
Thank you for all your hard work & effort.
Linda Lazaris, Lazaris Realty
“Linda is such a pleasure to work with any time you get the chance. Linda is enthusiastic, professional, and such a great agent for her buyers. We appreciate her dedication and willingness to bring buyers to CBH. You know you are in great hands with Linda.”
– Karissa Elliott, CBH Homes Boise/S. Meridian Assistant Sales Coach
CBH would also like to thank the following Realtors who closed a CBH Home during April of 2015:
- Abraham Lopez, Silverhawk Realty
- Adam Geggatt, Keller Williams Realty
- Adin Catovic, Silvercreek Realty
- Alex Casteneda, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServies
- Angie Martin, Keller Williams Realty
- Anvar Imamovic, Silvercreek Realty
- Bonnie Boeker, Canyon Trail Realty
- Carma Matheson, Keller Williams Realty
- Charles Vince, Live Oak RE McCall
- Clark Monson, Clark Idaho Real Estate
- Colby Lampman, Homes of Idaho
- Danielle Cullip, Silverhawk Realty
- Dave Hutchison, Hutchison Realty
- Dave Kallas, Silvercreek Realty
- Debbie Lampman, Homes of Idaho
- Dennis McCracken, Woodhouse Group
- Eric Storkson, Silvercreek Realty
- Erica Bendixsen Jones, Woodhouse Group
- Fleda Wright, Amazing Idaho Real Estate
- Jason Williams, Better Homes and Gardens 43 North
- Jeanie Rae, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
- Jeff Kinshella, Keller Williams Realty
- Jennie Johnson, Keller Williams Realty
- Jill Hella, Templeton Real Estate Group
- JoeAnne Santy-Greene, 1st Plast Realty
- John Boles, Jon Gosche Real Estate
- John Lee, John L. Scott
- Josh Kinghorn, Woodhouse Group
- Joyce Little, Keller Williams Realty
- Judy Holladay, Team One Group Real Estate
- Julie Cendejas, Keller Williams Realty
- Karen Daniel, Silvercreek Realty
- Katrina Wehr, Silvercreek Realty
- Kori Merlino, Keller Williams Realty
- Kyle Rowley, Keller Williams Realty
- Laura Johnson, Keller Williams Realty
- Laurie Burchfield, Downs Realty
- Leslie O’Andrea, Keller Williams Realty
- Linda Flannery, Keller Williams Realty
- Linda Lazaris, Lazaris Realty
- Lisa Funkhouse, Wendy Works Realty
- Lisa Johnson, John L. Scott
- Lynn Sturgeon, Keller Williams Realty
- Margene Ford, RE/MAX Executives
- Marla Berger, Silvercreek Realty
- Meagan Thorndyke, Better Homes and Gardens 43 North
- Michelle Richardson, Team Realty
- Michelle Welch, John L. Scott
- Mike Meloche, Core Group Realty
- Nick Cracolice, ERA West Wind
- Paige Parker, National Broker Connect Real Estate
- Pam Burns, Silvercreek Realty
- Rachel Parker, Silvercreek Realty
- Robert Gifford, Group One
- Rose Sanchez, Blossom Heights Realty
- Sergio Sigmond, Silvercreek Realty
- Stan Tonkin, Silvercreek Realty
- Terry Ivins, Atova
- Timm Pearson, GoldaHome
- Tina Fisher, Keller Williams Realty
- Todd Moffis, Silverhawk Realty
- Tom Turner, Keller Williams Realty
- Tosha Chapman, 208 Real Estate
- Traci Stewart, G&T Realty
We love you & thank you! Push to be the #1 CBH Realtor in 2015
is already in full swing! It’s never too early to get a head start.
Don’t forget to share on your Facebook and Twitter pages!
EXCLUSIVE PARADE PROMO
LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Don’t wait to get these
SPECIAL PARADE PRICES
with almost $5,000 in savings
when you purchase the Plantation 2830
$6k for the DWELLINGHOOD SUITE Conversion
second master bedroom | private full bath | laundry | kitchenette
$1k for Dwellinghood Private Exterior Entry
$20k for the RV Garage Bay
Parade Promo ends May 17, 2015
Your dream home is waiting.
Call us today at 208.391.7569
or visit www.cbhhomes.com
to find your dream home today.
*Some restrictions may apply. See a CBH Sales Specialist for details. Dwellinghood Parade Promo applies to the Plantation 2830 only. Contract dates must be between 5-1-2015 and 5-17-2015. Marketed by CBH Sales and Marketing, Inc. Broker cooperation invited. RCE-923.
Tim & Brett’s Smart Home Tips!
:: May 2015 ::
Spring is in full bloom and temperatures are heating up. Check out what Tim & Brett want you to know about caring for your home this month!
Stop right NOW. Follow us on Facebook to ensure your home stays in tip top shape. Every Tuesday you’ll find a new tip from Behrman & the Beard (our Construction Manager and the furry guy to his left a.k.a. our other Construction Manager).
Here are the Tip Tuesday tips from the past month:
- April 7 – Time to tune up that air conditioning unit! Call an HVAC professional to make sure your home is cool as a cucumber during the spring and summer months.
- April 14 – Give you sprinkler system a tune up. Check sprinkler heads and adjust the spray. Clean out sprinkler filters. Irrigation starts back up around April 15th. See your great lawn maintenance tips with Brett if you have any questions or call a professional – http://www.cbhhomes.com/homeowners/how-to-videos/
- April 21 – Now that the interior of your home is spic and span, it’s time to shine up the exterior. With an standard garden hose with mild pressure, use a light soap to spray off dust and cobwebs from the exterior of your home.
- April 28 – Did you know we have a slew of short how to videos for your shiny, new, awesome home? Check them out today to find the solution to every day household questions.
Don’t forget to ”Like” us on Facebook to stay up to date on all the latest homeowner tips, news, promotions and so much more!
Visit CBH Homes today to find out more about our new communities, floorplans and meet our team!
CBH Homes is sponsoring neighborhood garage sales across the Treasure Valley in many of our communities and we need you!
If you live in a CBH Homes community and would like to participate, send us a friendly email here and we’ll add your community to the list. We’ll take care of promoting the Garage Sale Bonanza online and through social media, PLUS we’ll post a sign at your community entrance. All we need is YOU and your stuff!
Here are all the details:
- WHEN: Saturday, May 16th
- TIME: 8am – 12pm
- WHERE: Participating CBH communities
Check out all the great locations you can find treasures on Saturday (with more added every day):
For more information on CBH Homes visit cbhhomes.com or visit any of our seven CBH Sales Centers – open DAILY from 1-5pm. Experience one-stop shopping and learn about communities, tour model homes, and get financing help.
We are super excited to announce our latest and a popular promotion of 2015 – the Design Studio Carpet Pad Upgrade Promo!
FREE “standard” 8lb carpet pad upgrade
for Legacy and Signature Collection Homes
Advantage collection floor plans’ included carpet pad is normally 5lb and Legacy and Signature collection floor plans’ included carpet pad is normally 6lb. Promo excludes Dura Plus and Memory Step carpet pads.
Get your upgraded carpet pad NOW
before May 2015 flies by!
*Some restrictions apply. See a CBH Sales Specialist or the CBH Homes Design Studio for complete details. To qualify for the Carpet Pad Upgrade Promo, contract dates must be between 5/1/15 and 5/31/15 for build job contracts.
FREE BBQ, Patio Set and up to $4,000* in
Backyard Landscaping with the Grill ‘n Chill Giveaway!
Buy a CBH home TODAY and receive the following to go with your shiny, new, awesome CBH home:
FREE BBQ & Patio Set**, PLUS $4k for homes priced above $200k
FREE BBQ & Patio Set**, PLUS $2k for homes priced below $200k
Do you qualify for a new home?? Take our Affordable Mortgage Quiz by clicking here or the button below.
*Some restrictions apply see a CBH Sales Specialist for complete details. To qualify for the May 2015 Grill ‘n Chill Giveaway Promo contract dates must be between 5-1-2015 and 5-31-2015 for build job and available spec home contracts. **Gas grill and patio set are based on availability and Seller reserves the right to substitute for similar model while supplies last. Buyer will receive a coupon at closing in order to schedule delivery after closing. Buyer to also receive $4,000 for homes priced at or above $200,000, or $2,000 for homes priced at or below $199.999. Promo amount may be applied toward backyard landscaping, Design Studio upgrades or Buyer’s Closing Costs. Broker cooperation invited. Marketed by CBH Sales & Marketing, Inc. RCE-923. Affordable Mortgage Quiz Powered by American Pacific Mortgage Branch NMLS: 1048879.