Yeah, we’re talking to ALL realtors! Ready for Christmas to last year round? Easy, sell a CBH Home in the month of December and after closing, you’ll receive a shiny, new, awesome Apple Watch!
It’s the gift that keeps giving.
What’s so amazing about an Apple Watch, you ask?!
Think music, maps, phone calls, email, apps and so much more, all with just a raise of the wrist. Learn more about the watch and it’s functions by clicking here.
So why not sell more than one? We won’t be mad.
Click below and email us if you want to sell a CBH home and receive an Apple Watch!
or email us at email@example.com
Here’s the nitty gritty:
- All contracts dated December 1st thru December 31st, 2015
- Offer applies to every full price contract, one Apple Watch per full price accepted contract that closes.
- Apple watch will be available after closing.
- See below for disclaimer.
*Some restrictions apply see a CBH Sales Specialist for complete details. CBH employees & Outstanding Partner Realtors are not eligible for the December 2015 Apple Watch offer. Offer valid on full price contracts written between 12-1-2015 and 12-31-2015. Apple Watch to be redeemed after closing. Broker cooperation invited. Marketed by CBH Sales & Marketing, Inc. RCE-923.
ˈɡradəˌt(y)o͞od/ noun 1. the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
The Gratitude Challenge. 21 days of pure gratitude. Could you do it?
You should. We do. What would 21 days STRAIGHT of gratitude give you? How about this:
- Noticing the little things that make you smile
- That beauty is all around you – are you seeing it?
- Change your thought process for the better
- Remembering the things big or small that someone does for you
- A heart full of love.
This Thanksgiving we are challenging you. Challenging you to give up the negativity and write 3 things for 21 days that you are grateful for. Doesn’t have to be craziness just simple. Think; the weather, the green light you hit on the way to work, the random stranger who held the door for you.
Can you do it?
Here’s what we’re grateful for – yes, we HAD to make frames for it!
From all of us at CBH Homes,
we wish you and your family
a warm & relaxing Thanksgiving Holiday
In celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday, our main office and sales centers will be closed this Thursday and Friday.
The CBH Design Studio will be CLOSED Saturday, November 28th, but never fear …
CBH Sales centers we will be OPEN Saturday, November 28th from 1-5pm.
We’ll be full of turkey and loaded with great deals … don’t miss our up to $5k Promotion NOW thru Monday, November 30th!
Click here to learn all the details
Love, Team CBH
Visit any of our CBH sales centers this weekend to tour model homes and learn more about our 70+ new home communities.
We can’t stop giving thanks. This is better than Black Friday!
Let’s give a HUGE congrats to…
Mike Olsen, Precision Excavation
“Mike Olson does a great job is always happy and jumps every single time I need something no matter how big or small the task is.”
– Brian Kjerstad, Superintendent
As subcontractor of the month, you go above and beyond and totally crush it!
Please enjoy lunch on us this month.
Thank you for making CBH Homes shiny, new, and awesome.
Sub what? SUB LUV – that’s right, we want to give mad props to our subcontractors who are really killing it!
Want bragging rights for the next month? Here’s how:
- You must do more than expected.
- You must be current and quick to respond to your warranty claims.
- You must create raving fans of CBH Homes teammates, your employees, & CBH Homeowners.
CBH Homes would like to congratulate our October 2015 MVR (Most Valuable Realtor),
Lynn Moore with Realty World
Thank you for all your hard work & effort.
“Working with Lynn Moore has been a pleasure for us here at CBH Homes for many years. She is fun, exciting, smart, and always put’s her clients interests first. She knows the business of real estate and goes out of her way to adjust to her client’s needs and schedule, working early mornings through to late evenings. On a nice day you are sure to find Lynn doing business on the golf course! We LOVE your spirit Lynn, keep smiling, it looks so good on you and your enthusiasm is contagious!”
– Renee Baird, CBH Homes Sales Coach
CBH would also like to thank the following Realtors who closed a CBH Home during October of 2015:
- Alicia Dalton, Core Group Realty
- Allyson Sperry, Silvercreek Realty Group
- Ann Williams, Equity Idaho Real Estate
- Anne Armbrust, Canyon Trail Realty
- Beck Buttler, Keller Williams Realty
- Becky Enrico-Crum, Andy Enrico & Company
- Ben Goff, Silvercreek Realty Group
- Bonnie Boeker, Canyon Trail Realty
- Dale Williamson, Genesis Real Estate Group
- Darrell Humphrey, Silvercreek Realty Group
- Debbie Lampman, Homes of Idaho
- Deborah Byron-Leffler, Keller Williams
- Debra Campbell, Stubbs Realty
- Derek Sell, Keller Williams Realty
- Ivan Castillo, Keller Williams Realty
- Jeff Miller, Stubbs Realty
- Jeffrey Wadsworth, Authority Real Estate
- Josh Kinghorn, Woodhouse Group
- Juanita Glaubitz, Silvercreek Realty Group
- Julie Cendejas, Keller Williams Realty
- Karla Childs, American Realty
- Kristen Johnson, Keller Williams Realty
- Kristin Alvarado, Silvercreek Realty Group
- Liz Alexander, John L. Scott
- Lynn Moore, Realty World
- Maegan Alt, ERA West Wind
- Mary Jane Marlow, Atova
- Mia Gray, Le Bois Realty
- Michael Mauden, Silvercreek Realty Group
- Mike Meloche, Core Group Realty
- Natalie Wilhite, Team Realty
- Nate Wilson, Keller Williams Realty
- Nicole Brushey, West Real Estate Group
- Patricia Beale, Mountain Realty
- PJ Johnson, 208 Real Estate
- Rhona Roberts, Keller Williams Realty
- Richard Meagle, Keller Williams Realty
- Rick Larsen, Keller Williams Realty
- Robert Gifford, Group One
- Robin Wagner, Group One
- Ron Whipple, Silvercreek Realty Group
- Russell Metzger, Windermere Access Realty
- Sandy Carey, Silvercreek Realty
- Scott Bullock, Bullock and Company
- Sergio Sigmond, Silvercreek Realty Group
- Shelly Brinton, Genesis Real Estate Group
- Tami McHugh, Heritage Real Estate
- Tammy Shuyler, Smith & Coelho
- Teri Stokes, Keller Williams
- Vladimir Lukomsky, 1st Place Realty
We love you & thank you! Push to be the #1 CBH Realtor in 2015
is in the last quarter! Who’s going to take the lead?
Don’t forget to share on your Facebook and Twitter pages!
This one goes out to all of those fabulous Realtors throughout the whole Treasure Valley…
We just can’t get enough of you… which is why we had to throw you a party!
This isn’t like every other party, this one is about YOU and we have 5 killer reasons why you shouldn’t miss it:
Yes, we’re feeding you and some AMAZING food at that! Think Berryhill & Co., The Counter, Bleubird, and Calle 75 Street Tacos. Just imagine a room full of your favorite foods and you can have a sampling of each one! It’s magical, it’s delicious, it’s FILLING! But we don’t stop there, mini cupcakes provided by Amaru Confections completes the experience with flavors that will make your taste buds dance!
Corey Barton. Not only does he fill out a white tee but he does it like a BOSS! Hear his take on the market, how we’re going to take 2016 by storm, and just about how much he loves you all. Trust us, he’s a talker – we have a hard time getting him off the stage and he’s dying to see you – join us!
Get in the holiday spirit, enjoy some great company, and get to know the fabulous Team CBH! They’ll be welcoming you, giving golf cart rides (buckle up), and available for you!
Sorry – we can’t tell you yet. You’re just going to have to come and hear it for yourself! 😉
This may be the hottest thing on the market right now. Retailing at $350.00, the Apple Watch is more than a watch on your wrist. Phone calls, texts, pictures, emails, music, maps, it does it all and is a glance away. Yes, we’re giving one away at the event – HOW COULD YOU MISS THAT. If you want to win an Apple Watch click here.
RSVP today and don’t forget to invite your broker too!
Here’s where to find us:
||A Taste of CBH
||CBH Homes Design Studio
1977 E Overland Rd
Meridian, ID 83642
VIEW MAP »
||November 20th, 2015, 11:30am – 1:30pm
CBH Homes was very honored be included once again in the list of the Idaho Private 75 as one of Idaho’s top private companies for 2015! Landing at number 38, we love being the #1 builder in Idaho, providing over 14,000 shiny, new, awesome homes with a passionate team of 75 superstars!
Check out the Idaho Statesman insert with the full list of the Idaho Private 75 plus some great articles on local businesses. Here’s a sneak peak at our VP Ronda Conger’s discussion with the Idaho Private 75 team:
For more details on CBH Homes visit out website or one of our social media pages below.
Professional Development. It’s growing and becoming more and more important. Our favorite saying, ‘school’s not out‘.
Constant learning and growing on a personal and professional level is essential to success, if not, we’ll be left behind. Boise Young Professionals and the Idaho Statesman partnered to bring the Professional Development Day to young professionals in the Treasure Valley. A day where they could hear, learn and speak to some influential people of Boise. Among them, our very own Ronda Conger, along with Greg Lowe of Syringa Networks, Keynote – Heather Cox of ESPN, Vincent Kituku, and Jessica Flynn of Red Sky.
We loved the day so much, we had to share our two favorite speakers that we learned from and loved:
- First off, Greg Lowe crushed it! He may claim that he might make people cry on the occasion – but he brings the ideas that you’ll never know everything, the world is always changing, and find what you like to do and DO IT. Here are our favorite take-a-ways from him:
- Every conversation is an interview. Why do you need annual reviews? Each meeting you should be interviewing, questioning, and helping someone be better. If someone is surprised that they’re doing something wrong, then it’s the manager’s issue. Not the employees.
- Servant leaders sleep better at night. As a leader, it’s never about you. It’s something much bigger than us. Servitude is giving and what you get in return is measurement. If you’re not putting on the table more than you cost – what’s that equal? Take yourself out of the equation. Serving is giving and servant leaders sleep better.
- Never own success but always own failure. Success is what your team did, not you. Your team makes you successful and your team never fails. You fail. Never become self-absorbed in success, you owe it all to your team.
- Develop your strengths not your weaknesses. People don’t follow leaders because they’re well rounded, they follow them because they’re PASSIONATE. Good leaders are pointed and don’t focus on their deficiencies. What got you to the leadership position? Focus on that and make it better.
- Heather Cox, ESPN broadcaster captivated the crowd with her traits that successful sports people have with real life stories from players, coaches and even the NFL Commissioner:
- Leaders foster a sense of teamwork. Coach Urban Meyer believed in small unit cohesion. His players won’t sacrifice for Ohio State as a whole but they’ll sacrifice for each one of their smaller 9 units. People will fight for the love of a unit or family – do you foster that?
- Treat everyone equally and with respect. Coach Chris Peterson will tell you, every person whether starter or 3rd string has a role on the team, and they know it. If they’re going to win, the whole team was winning.
- Lead by example. AKA be the toughest person in the room. NBA Coach George Karl had throat cancer, was going through chemo treatments, and never missed a game or practice. The players new they had to step up and give it their all because nothing could be as bad as the pain he was in.
- Leaders are great decision makers. Leaders make the right decisions and quickly. Peyton Manning is one of the all time decision makers, he’s not afraid to be on the line and have the ball in his hands at crunch time. Can you take the responsibilities of the decisions you make?
What will you do to grow your Professional Development?