CBH Homes would like to congratulate our October 2014 MVR (Most Valuable Realtor), Terry Ivins with Atova. Thank you for all your hard work & effort.
Terry Ivins, Atova
“I love working with Terry Ivins. He is such a hard worker, super professional and very kind. He is full of knowledge and I always seem to learn something new from him!”
- Teschia Fishburn, CBH Homes Meridian Sales Coach
CBH would also like to thank the following Realtors who closed a CBH Home during October of 2014:
- Abraham Lopez, Silverhawk Realty
- Bonnie Boeker, Canyon Trail Realty
- Chuck Silzly, Silvercreek Realty
- Colby Lampman, Homes of Idaho
- Crystal Robinson, Boise Premier Real Estate
- Dan Secord, Core Group Realty
- David Andrews, Keller Williams Realty
- Dennis Wasserburger, Peterson & Associates
- Edenn Jablonski, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
- Hector Perla, John L. Scott
- Jackie Rose, Silvercreek Realty
- Jahil Vejar-Diaz, El Centro Real Estate
- Jean Cariaga, Smith & Coelho
- Jennie Johnson, Keller Williams Realty
- Joe DaRosa, Silvercreek Realty
- John Blakeslee, Re/Max West
- Julie Cendejas, Keller Williams Realty
- Julie Gellar, Peterson & Associates
- Julie Sundquist, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
- Kathryn Porter, Keller Williams Realty
- Kimberly Johnson, Homes of Idaho
- Lisa Johnson, John L. Scott
- Ludmilla Kinakh, Silvercreek Realty
- Mary Caywood, Keller Williams Realty
- Michael Mauden, Silvercreek Realty
- Misty Burns, Silvercreek Realty
- Mogie Holm, Group One
- Nick Cracolice, ERA-West Wind
- Oscar Cortez, Atova
- Rick Larsen, Keller Williams Realty
- Rick Stoddart, ERA West Wind
- Robert Renteria, Keller Williams Realty
- Rose Ann Eckrote, Prudential Idaho Homes & Prop.
- Sam Martin, Re/Max Executives
- Shawna Schnabel, Core Group
- Tanya Petruchok, Silvercreek Realty Group
- Terry Ivins, Atova
- Tifni Pennecard, Woodhouse Group
- Todd McCauley, Century 21 Eagle Rock
We love you & thank you! Push to be the #1 CBH Realtor in 2014
and it might be worth your while.
Are you in the running?
The top selling agent will receive a $2k*
vacation travel voucher!
So … how many will you sell before 12.31.14 at midnight?
Don’t forget to share on your Facebook and Twitter pages!
*CBH employees and Outstanding Partner Realtors are not eligible for the $2k Travel Voucher. Must have a CBH home sale date in 2014 and be accepted and committed by 1/9/2015.
Our Design Studio is on fire with promos right now! Not only can you receive up to $5,000* in the Design Studio until 11/30 but our soft close cabinets are on sale now until the end of the year!
Group D Cabinets are now listed at Group C pricing
- Up to 2,000 square feet - $2,250
- 2,001 to 2,999 square feet – $2,775
- 3,000 square feet and up – $3,575
Group E Cabinets are now listed at Group D pricing
- Up to 2,000 square feet – $3,350
- 2,001 to 2,999 square feet – $4,125
- 3,000 square feet and up – $5,300
Group F Cabinets are now listed at Group E pricing
- Up to 2,000 square feet – $5,050
- 2,001 to 2,999 square feet – $5,850
- 3,000 square feet and up – $8,000
Not sure about the difference soft close hinges make? Check out this demo!
Soft Close Drawer & Cabinet Demo
We stumbled across an article on Forbes.com that made a very convincing argument about why November is the best month to sell your old home and buy a new one! Here’s an overview of what they said:
1. More Motivation
The busy season is over – buyers entering the market now have less traditional constraints than buyers looking in the spring and summer.
2. Less Competition
Many sellers pull their houses off the market during this time causing buyers to wait until winter is over – it is your advantage to get involved in the market NOW!
3. Tax Benefits
“Buyers looking to lower their taxes may snatch up a home late in the year so they can deduct home purchase costs. That includes points, interest and property taxes.”
Read more here: www.forbes.com.
As if you needed any more convincing, we wanted to add 1 more reason:
4. Awesome Promos!
Until 11/30 all CBH Homes spec and build jobs receive up to $5,000* in the Design Studio! Read all the details: here!
we hope you will join us for
Winter hours at the CBH Homes Design Studio
Enjoy a cup of joe in the morning, or a snack in the afternoon,
and warm yourself inside while planning your future dream home.
Stop in during our preview hours for a quick tour on your own
MONDAY – FRIDAY
open 8am – 5pm
open 10am – 5pm
Are you ready to schedule a preview appointment?
Get pricing and a personalized tour.
Preview appointments available by scheduling below.
Click here to schedule your preview now.
Design Studio located at: 1977 E. Overland Rd., Meridian, ID 83642
or call us at 208-288-5560
Check our our Top 5 CBH Floor Plans perfect for the
$5k Design Studio Promo!
1: Coral 1699 – Quaint home that caters to all your needs
2: Monterey 2100 – Our most popular single level plan
3: Rutherford 2538 – Entertainer’s dream come true
4: Sundance 2710 – Spacious living with room to grow
5: Capri 1848 – Center stage living areas & posh master suite
Visit one of our CBH Homes Sale Centers today to find your dream home.
OPEN DAILY 1-5pm or by appointment.
Click here for our locations.
Thank you to all the men and women who have served our country.
We greatly appreciate you!
In honor of Veteran’s Day, please join CBH Homes in our MOVE Campaign to support the veterans who have fought for your freedom and ours.
Buy a shiny, new, awesome CBH home today through November 16, 2014 and CBH Homes will donate $100 to the Idaho State Veterans Home!
Contact us today to find out how you can donate too!
Are you interested in knowing how you can participate in Veteran’s Day around Boise, Idaho? Click here for an event guide.
Want to know more about Veteran’s Day? Click here for a history of this special day.
Join us over on Pinterest to see the latest options in the Design Studio to use your $5,000* towards! We are updating our newest board often to keep you up to date before your design studio appointment.
While you’re there, start a CBH Dream Home Board to be entered into our Pinterest contest where you can win cash prizes! Here’s the rundown:
- Join Pinterest!
- Follow CBH Homes by searching for CBHhomes and clicking “Follow All” on our page.
- Create your own CBH Dream Home board!
- Pin something to your CBH dream home board and tag CBH in the description by typing @CBHhomes
- Pull up your CBH dream home board. Click the “Send Board” button at the top of the screen and email your board to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your contact information in your message to us!
Not on Pinterest or want to get an in-person tour? Schedule your preview appointment today!