The verdict is in.
See which floor plans were the Most Valuable Plans (MVPs) in June an you just might find your dream home!
1: SUNDANCE 2710 – Popular RV elevation and room to grow.
2: MONTEREY 2100 – Stylish modern living in popular single level.
3: RUTHERFORD 2538 – Chef and entertainer’s dream come true.
4: SIENNA 2248 – Something for everyone with spacious living areas.
5: COLUMBIA 2530 – Make the most with the extra living spaces.
Visit one of our seven CBH Homes Sales Centers today to find your dream home.
OPEN Daily 1-5pm or by appointment.
CBH Homes would like to congratulate our June 2014 MVR (Most Valuable Realtor), Travis Lukoic with Core Group Realty. Thank you for all your hard work & effort.
Travis Lukoic, Core Group Realty
“Travis Lukoic is a season realtor who truly cares about his clients. He is diligent, smart, and a pleasure to work with every time. Thank you for selling another shiny, new, awesome home. Congratulations on being CBH Homes’ MVR for June. We appreciate you!” – Christine Comstock, CBH Homes Boise/South Meridian Sales Coach
CBH would also like to thank the following Realtors who closed a CBH Home during June of 2014:
- Abraham Lopez, Silverhawk Realty
- Adam Levanger, Idaho Summit Real Estate
- Andi Ryan, Silvercreek Realty
- Angela Mae, Core Group Realty
- Angela Richardson, Keller Williams Realty
- Brent Dildine, Realty One Centre of Boise
- Carl Sundquist, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
- Carolyn Olson, Group One
- Chase Craig, Keller Williams Realty
- Cheryl Hofhines-Morgan, Today’s Real Estate Group
- Chuck Silzly, Silvercreek Realty
- Colby Lampman, Homes of Idaho
- Craig Hamilton, H&H Properties
- Craig Perreault, Silverhawk Realty
- Curtis Mai, Homeland Realty
- Dori Wick, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson
- Drew Mayers, RE/MAX Capital City
- Ed Taylor, Crossroads Real Estate
- Evelyn Johnson, Mountain Realty
- Heidi Minegar, Keller Williams Realty
- Howard Hogan, Idaho Premier Properties
- Jacob Detweiler, Silvercreek Realty
- James Kinsey, Canyon Trail Realty
- Jeanne Sheldon, Keller Williams Realty
- Jeff Kinshella, Keller Williams Realty
- Jeremiah Sorrells, Le Bois Realty
- Jody Benson, J&J Real Estate
- Joel Anderson, Silvercreek Realty
- Karen Daniel, Silvercreek Realty
- Katie Tutt, Woodhouse Group
- Katrina Wehr, Silvercreek Realty
- Kirk Hessing, Keller Williams Realty
- Kristal Ortega, Silvercreek Realty Group
- Lachian MacGillivray, Silvercreek Realty
- Lisa Kerby, Premier Group Realty West
- Lori Keller, Premier Properties
- Lynne VanTrieste, Keller Williams Realty
- Michael Lee, Silvercreek Realty
- Michelle Walter, Silvercreek Realty Group
- Mike Meloche, Core Group Realty
- Nick Cracolice, ERA-West Wind
- Patrick McChristy, Windermere/Richard B. Smith
- Sandy Homer, Keller Williams Realty
- Stephanie Smith, Silvercreek Realty
- Susan Richelieu, ERA West Wind
- Teresa Eardley, Silvercreek Realty
- Terry Taylor, Silvercreek Realty
- Tim Bacharach, Silvercreek Realty
- Travis Lukoic, Core Group Realty
- Vern Manthie, Lazaris Realty
- Zachary Chittenden, Silvercreek Realty
Congratulations! We can’t wait to see who closes a home with CBH in July! Don’t forget to share on your Facebook and Twitter pages!
Great news! We’ve just moved our Middleton/Star Sales Center to Falcon Valley in the heart of Middleton – serving all your needs as well in Star and Emmett! You don’t want to miss them and all their shiny, new, awesome homes. PLUS – don’t forget they can help answer all your questions about the CBH Grill and Chill promotion.
Star / Middleton Sales Center - located in the Falcon Valley community
- Dir: North on Middleton Road to Peregrine
- 1674 Condor Dr. :: 208-898-3955
Eagle Sales Center - located in the Legacy community
- Dir: Floating Feather west of Linder
- 4892 W. Athens Ct. :: 208-629-8193
North Meridian Sales Center - located in the Ventana community
- Dir: Meridian Rd north of McMillan
- 5400 N. Isla :: 208-559-4678
Boise / S. Meridian Sales Center - located in the Bridgeview community
- Dir: South of Victory on Locust Grove
- 8273 W. Saddlehorn. :: 208-362-7785
Kuna Sales Center - located in the Crimson Point community
- Dir: Ten Mile west on Ardell
- 2346 W. Gainsboro :: 208-922-3955
North Canyon Sales Center - located in the Brookdale community
- Dir: Idaho Center Blvd (Can Ada Rd) west on Birch Lane
- 6535 E. Harrington :: 208-475-4250
South Canyon Sales Center - located in the Westminster community
- Dir: Middleton Road west on Orchard
- 11291 W. Cheshire :: 208-453-9000
Visit one of our seven CBH Homes Sales Centers today to find your dream home.
Want to win an iPad mini?
Create your CBH Dream Home Pinterest Board!
Here’s how to enter to win your very own iPad mini:
- Join Pinterest!
- Follow CBH Homes by searching for CBHhomes and clicking “Follow All” on our page.
- Create your own CBH dream home board!
- Pin something to your CBH dream home board and tag CBH in the description by typing @CBHhomes
- Pull up your CBH dream home board. Click the “Send Board” button at the top of the screen and email your board to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your contact information in your message to us!
Congrats! You’ve officially been entered into our monthly iPad mini drawing! Good luck!
Tim & Brett’s Smart Home Tips for Summer!
:: July & August 2014 ::
With our triple digit temperatures, it’s time to check out what Tim & Brett want you to know about caring for your home this summer.
- Wash the exterior of your house with a regular garden hose and standard spray nozzle. Inspect exterior for areas in need of maintenance (ie caulk, paint)
- Check your sprinkler system for sprinklers in ned of adjustment or heads in need of cleaning or replacement
- Mow your lawn on a higher setting and water in the mornings before the heat of the day
- Make sure the foundation vents are open
- Trim trees and shrubs that may be touching the siding, windows or trim. Restore rings under trees to help prevent insect infiltration
- Test and replace smoke detector batteries
- Inspect your roof for any damaged or missing shingles
- Check out all our awesome how-to warranty videos to help solve quick problems.
Don’t forget to ”Like” us on Facebook to stay up to date on all the latest homeowner tips, news, promotions and so much more!
Visit CBH Homes today to find out more about our Payment of a Lifetime promotion going on right now, check out new communities, floorplans and meet our team!
FREE BBQ, Patio Set and $3,000 in Backyard Landscaping* with the Grill ‘n Chill Giveaway!
Buy a CBH home TODAY and receive the following to go with your shiny, new, awesome CBH home:
- Brinkmann Grill King 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill*
- Altamira Diamond 5-Piece Patio Dining Set*
- PLUS $3,000* in backyard landscaping*
Do you qualify for a new home?? Take our Affordable Mortgage Quiz by emailing email@example.com with the subject QUIZ.
*Some restrictions apply. See a CBH Sales Specialist for complete details. To qualify for the July 2014 Grill ‘n Chill Giveaway Promo contract dates must be between 7-7-2014 and 7-31-2014. Buyer to receive Brinkman Grill King 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill** and Altamira Diamond 5-Piece Patio Dining Set** and $3,000*** toward backyard landscaping. **Gas grill and patio set are based on availability and Seller reserves the right to substitute for similar model while supplies last. Buyer will receive a coupon at closing in order to schedule delivery after closing. ***$3,000 toward backyard landscaping will only be offered for Fast Track build jobs and started spec homes. For non-Fast Track jobs buyer may apply $3,000 promo toward Design Studio upgrades or closing costs and must be specified in writing upon Contract Acceptance and is non-transferrable. Broker cooperation invited. Marketed by CBH Sale & Marketing Inc. RCE-923 Powered by American Pacific Mortgage Branch NMLS: 1048879.
Wishing you a safe & happy 4th of July
from our CBH family to yours!
“Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought fourth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men be created equal.”
- Abraham Lincoln, Gettysburg Address, 1863
Whether you’re in Boise, Meridian or the surrounding areas, there are sure to be some great displays to celebrate the holiday. Check out this guide to the 4th of July firework events happening around Boise and the Treasure Valley.
Holiday Weekend Hours:
- Our main office, design studio and sales offices will be closed Friday, July 4th.
- The CBH Homes Design Studio will be closed Saturday, July 5th.
- Our main CBH Homes office and Design Studio will be open Monday, July 7th from 8-5pm.
- Our sales offices will be open again Saturday, July 5th from 1-5pm.
To learn about our new Fast Track program and search for your dream home in Boise and the surrounding areas, visit www.cbhhomes.com.
We hope to see you soon!
Tracking your warranty items with CBH Homes is easier with our self-service warranty system.
Introducing the Ten Item Program:
In order more efficiently assist our homeowners, we ask that you keep a list of any warrantable items that may arise during the first year of ownership and when you have 10 items or more, simply access the Warranty & Customer Care page and to submit your claim.
If you are about to celebrate your one year anniversary of owning your shiny, new, awesome CBH homes, you do not need to wait until you have 10 items to submit.
This gives you access form the comfort of your home, day or night, without having to wait for us to contact you.
5 SIMPLE STEPS:
- Select the type of issue
- Select the area with the issue
- Select the category
- Add any final comments and SUBMIT!
LOGIN INFORMATION NOT WORKING? CLICK HERE!
Don’t miss out on the 2014 Magic Valley Parade of Homes – Visit today to tour our #1 floor plan, the Monterey, Northern Sky in Twin Falls, and get $3k*!
- Tour our #1 floor plan – the Monterey - Interior decor provided by Inspired Living
- Jump on the Fast Track and move into your home as little as 90 days.
- Buy a new home and get $3,000* to spend in the CBH Homes Design Studio!
WHERE: 1968 Northern Sky Drive, Twin Falls
WHEN: June 27th-29th
TIME: Friday & Saturday, 1-7pm & Sunday, 1-5pm
See which floor plans were the fan favorites!
1: MONTEREY 2100 - Single level living perfection
2: CORAL 1699 - See why this cutie is one of our most popular
3: SUNDANCE 2710 - Spacious five bedroom with room to grow
4: CAPRI 1848 - Take center stage with the open living and dining rooms
5: VALLEJO 2700 - This two story home is your dream come true